greengate garden centres ltd. maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication.
Please feel free to browse the website.
You may NOT download material displayed on the website for commercial use.
You MAY download material displayed on the website for PERSONAL USE ONLY, provided you also retain on all downloaded materials all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the displayed materials. - You may NOT, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without greengate garden centres ltd’s written permission.
Your access to and use of the website is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept and agree to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, the above provisions concerning downloading materials and site content and the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and greengate garden centres ltd. are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website without the written permission of greengate garden centres ltd. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with greengate garden centres ltd.
2. While greengate garden centres ltd. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the website, greengate garden centres ltd. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. greengate garden centres ltd. assumes no and disclaims all liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE ARE AT YOUR RISK. NEITHER greengate garden centres ltd. NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. greengate garden centres ltd. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, confidential. You agree to indemnify and hold greengate garden centres ltd. harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees incurred, sustained or imposed upon greengate garden centres ltd. as a result of any claims, suits, or demands arising out of or related to such materials transmitted, posted and/or communicated on or to the site by you.
5. Images of plants, people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by greengate garden centres ltd. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided by greengate garden centres ltd. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks and logos (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of greengate garden centres ltd. and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks displayed on the website without the written permission of greengate garden centres ltd. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that greengate garden centres ltd. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. greengate garden centres ltd. has not reviewed all the sites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. greengate garden centres ltd. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing greengate garden centres ltd. to disclose the identity of anyone submitting information or materials.
10. greengate garden centres ltd. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions and provisions regarding downloaded materials and site content by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and provisions regarding downloaded materials and site content to which you are bound.
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org